Welcome to our new web presence
On our page we are going to try to portray our quality and care for our customers projects. You will find all you need to know about J Muniz Home Improvement. We intend to provide up dated information about projects and helpful tips regarding home improvements you may want to under take.
Things to consider for your next home improvement project
In our opinion when you decide to undertake a big project it is best to do a bit of research regarding your specific project.
- Look through magazines, the internet, at friends houses to get ideas for what you may want your end result to look like.
- Contact a designer or contractor to discuss your plans.
- Visit showrooms or home improvement shows.
- Take your time.
One of the most disruptive remodeling projects to your family and everyday life is the kitchen.
Take the time to have all of your decisions made before you strike that first hammer blow.
Start by making a list of all you wish to accomplish.
- Will you be replacing the cabinets
- The appliances
- The flooring
- How about new lighting?
You can then begin shopping for the major components, cabinets, counter top material, appliances, backsplash material, lighting, and flooring.
Once you have some ideas about these major purchases try to come up with a budget that you wish to work within.
A major kitchen remodel will take time.
- Where will you store all of the dishes, pots, pans and other items in your cabinets?
- Do you have space to move the refrigerator to and keep it plugged in and full of perishables?
- Is there a sink available to do some dishwashing?
As you can see there are many things to consider when doing a kitchen remodel and many more that we have not touched upon here.
Thank you for visiting and we wish you great success in your future remodeling projects.